Skip to main content

愛言葉Ⅳ

 愛言葉あいことばⅣ

 

想像(そうぞう)なんてしてなかった現状(げんじょう) 君(きみ)もそう思(おも)った?

 “最(さい)高(こう)”で止(と)まらないように更新(こうしん)したい

 

叶(かな)えたい夢(ゆめ)まであとどれくらい? 誰(だれ)も行(おこな)ったことがない場所(ばしょ)へ

たどり着(つ)くまでは“僕(ぼく)ら止(と)まれない” たぶんしんどいけど、どうかよろしくね

 

ねえねえ たまにメ(め)ーデ(で)ー 僕(ぼく)だけじゃ作(つく)れないモノ(もの)

僕(ぼく)とか君(きみ)とかあたしとか 恋(こい)とか愛(あい)とかまとめて全部(ぜんぶ)

君(きみ)を置(お)いてどっかに行(い)っちゃうとか ありえないよ

 

君(きみ)がくれた音(おと)に 弾(はじ)けた火花(ひばな)に

初(はじ)めましてから ずっと恋(こい)しちゃってるんだよ

君(きみ)のいない未来考(みらいかんが)えらんないよ これから先(さき)も二人(ふたり)がいいじゃん

 

一途(いちず)になるほど 逃(に)げたくもなったよ

散々(さんざん)な僕(ぼく)のこと 呼(よ)んでくれてありがとう

君(きみ)のいない未来考(みらいかんが)えらんないよ これから先(さき)も二人(ふたり)で、それがいいじゃん

 

妄想(もうそう) 膨(ふく)らんでくスト(すと)ーリ(り)ー

感傷(かんしょう) やけに凹(へこ)んじゃって

代償(だいしょう) 求(もと)め過(す)ぎはやーよ

終(お)わんない愛(あい)の連盟(れんめい)、どうでしょ?

 

ねえねえ おいでメ(め)ーデ(で)ー 僕(ぼく)が君(きみ)にできること

まだまだまだまだあるけど 驚(おどろ)かせたいから内緒(ないしょ)なんだ

君(きみ)の愛(あい)がいつも勝(まさ)っちゃうこと 許(ゆる)さないよ

 

君以外(きみいがい)はヤダ(やだ) 我儘(わがまま)はタダ(ただ)

変(か)わらないトキメキ(ときめき)を絶叫(ぜっきょう)しちゃうのはバカ(ばか)

 

君(きみ)がくれた音(おと)に 弾(はじ)けた火花(ひばな)に

初(はじ)めましてから ずっと恋(こい)しちゃってるんだよ

君(きみ)のいない未来考(みらいかんが)えらんないよ これから先(さき)も二人(ふたり)がいいじゃん

 

一途(いちず)になるほど 逃(に)げたくもなったよ

散々(さんざん)な僕(ぼく)のこと 呼(よ)んでくれてありがとう

君(きみ)のいない未来考(みらいかんが)えらんないよ これから先(さき)も二人(ふたり)で、それがいいじゃん

 

乙女解剖(おとめかいぼう)で遊(あそ)ぼうよ ドキドキ(どきどき)したいじゃんか誰(だれ)だって

アンドロイドガ(]あんどろいどが)ール(る) をかしくなっちゃった 痛(いた)みのないキス(きす)が離(はな)れない

僕(ぼく)らヴァンパイア(ヴぁんぱいあ) いいよ 吸(す)っちゃっていいよ

「もう無理(むり)もう無理(むり)」だって 悪(わる)い子(こ)じゃない

こんな歌歌(うたうた)ったんだって 君(きみ)が輝(かがや)けるように

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEKAKUSHI CHORD

The water softly coursed down my body, lapping at each and every curve. It was the shower I had longed for ever since early this morning, but I never expected it under these circumstances.     Here I was, in a shadowy organization’s secret base, myself and my phone covered in hot tea, deluged with apologies all the way to the bathroom.     It sounds all the more strange when put into text form. I suppose truth really is stranger than fiction…or a TV drama script.     Once out of the shower, I returned to the main room, wiping my hair dry. TheF three of them turned toward me for a moment, but quickly returned to normal.     The old clock hung on the wall ticked away, its pendulum swinging back and forth.     It was just past eleven thirty in the morning.     “Hey, thanks for lending me these clothes and everything…”     “Nah, nah. This was our fault in the first place. But, man, what ...

YUUKEI YESTERDAY II

“Daaang…That girl’s beat thirty-seven in a row…”     “Yeah, I heard from some guy that she actually placed second nationwide in a Dead Bullet -1989- tournament.”     “Dude! Really?! You mean ‘Dancing Flash Ene’?! Man, no wonder she’s so dialed in like that. Whoa, check it out, she beat her high score again! …But why’s she crying, though?”     The science storage room was undoubtedly witnessing the most exciting scene it had ever hosted since the school’s opening.     I kept a firm grip on my controller, unable to wipe the tears away from my eyes.     No matter how hard things got, once I picked up the controller, there was nothing that could take my hands off of it.     That was the credo I lived by as a gamer, something that lay at the root of my personality, and I wasn’t sure I could do anything to break the habit any longer.     The big-screen monitor displayed a hand holding a g...